Sign in to follow this  
17shahrishi

PMDG 747 tail light splash effect

Hi,

I just picked up the new PMDG 747 V3 and so far, its stunning! Nice work! However as I have started to make some flights, mainly at night, the tail light (not the logo) splash effect is a box (it doesn't blend into the surrounding ground textures. Have I installed it incorrectly? (yes, I installed it via Administrator)

Thanks,

Rishi Shah

-Rishi Shah

I7 4770K @ 3.5 ghz, GTX 970 4 gb, 256 gb SSD, 16 gb RAM, MSI Z87-G41 Motherboard, 650 watt PSU

Banner_MJC5.png

36.jpg

mainly at night, the tail light (not the logo) splash effect is a box

A screen shot is worth a 1000 words. :)

• Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

A screen shot is worth a 1000 words. :)

Hi,

I should have made myself more clear

Sim: P3D

Addons: PMDG 747 V3, Majestic Dash 8 Q400, Blackbox A340, and Aerosoft A318/319/320/321.

The scenery is all default

Installed the 747 with Administrator and also disabled my antivirus for the install

Bascially the issue I'm having is that the tail light splash blends into the surrounding textures but once I make a flight and land, the tail light splash has a faint box outline (kinda hard to see). None of the other lights do this btw.

https://puu.sh/u6oUQ/b3c5986d23.jpg

-Rishi Shah

I7 4770K @ 3.5 ghz, GTX 970 4 gb, 256 gb SSD, 16 gb RAM, MSI Z87-G41 Motherboard, 650 watt PSU

Banner_MJC5.png

36.jpg

As in most cases, its probably just a corrupt file. If you haven't already try reinstalling it, making sure you fully uninstall the PMDG 747 through the programs and features control panel.

Regards,

Will.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies! Greatly appreciate it! All seems to be working now :)

-Rishi Shah

Banner_MJC5.png

36.jpg