Sign in to follow this  
uhntissbaby111

No activation

I purchased the 744 on release day and had no issues. I just completed a new build last night and finally began installing all of my P3D stuff today. I installed the 744, however i was never asked to register it, so when the aircraft loads i have blank screens. any ideas what could cause this? I am on Windows 10, and i ran the installer as the administrator. I doubt this is the issue, but i did reuse the GPU and my SSD that only had P3D related stuff, never the OS. I did have the 744 installed on that SSD in the last PC. But i deleted all the files before i put it in this computer.

Adam,

This sounds like you haven't installed the legacy simconnect files that PMDG products require. Your download zip file should have included a readme file describing the process (though I understand it was missing from some downloads right after the release). I'm away from my flightsim computer right now, so I can't tell you exactly which files these are. Maybe someone else can chime in.

I hope this fixes it.

Walter Meier

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. That was the issue. A quick google search led me to the PMDG knowledge base article with the instructions on getting the simconnect files. Thanks for saving my monitor from flying across the room

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. That was the issue. A quick google search led me to the PMDG knowledge base article with the instructions on getting the simconnect files. Thanks for saving my monitor from flying across the room

You're very welcome. Glad things are up and running again!

Walter Meier