Sign in to follow this  
returbine

Program is somewhere but won't open?

Saw your reviews Frooglesim and others and looks like a good program. Understandably in Alpha stage and fully on board with that so I purchased ChasePlane. Look like a simple enough download and run but not to be so. Downloaded with VFXCentral, get my desktop icon for VXFCentral plus get the CasePlane icon on the desktop. I have FSX with the Acceleration Pack, my only addon is Ifly737 which I have downloaded into its own file in C:/ drive not in the (x86) programs files. Your program is in the (x86) program. Now I would suspect that when I open FSX ChasePlane Should open as well the same as another camera add on did but it does not. So I try opening it manually that doesn't work either. Go to exe.xml looks like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
  <Descr>Launch</Descr>
  <Filename>exe.xml</Filename>
  <Disabled>False</Disabled>
  <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>VFXCentral</Name>
    <Disabled>false</Disabled>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\OldProp Solutions Inc\VFXCentral\VFXCentral.exe</Path>
    <CommandLine>FSX</CommandLine>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>as_btstrp_config_manager</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>as_srv\as_btstrp_config_manager.exe</Path>     
    </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Have gone to the Avsim Forums and I think I read almost every post for ChasePlane there is. I thought I was pretty computer savy but with this one I am at a loss. Also running the programs as administrator that didn't seem to change anything as well??Any help would be Appreciated as I look forward to helping all I can with a Alpha Program oh yea even the crash report is on the desktop..Thanks So Much! Hope I'm not overlooking the obvious!

Hello, sorry I took so long to reply. Tried to contact through email to alpha@-censored- perhaps not the correct email?