Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

For Australia fans...THIS...is a must!

You need to download AustraliaPro from the .org and it will blow the entire continent of Australia wide open!  It needs to go at the bottom of your .ini file where all your airports are above it.

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/AustraliaPro 2.03 (chrisk and cole)/

This is near Coff's Harbor (YCFS), with AustraliaPro in action. It will give you fabulous auto-gen, tailored to the look of Australia, and not the U.S. or Europe.  It was a game changer for my Aussie Runs... :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eclipse_1.png

Eclipse_2.png

It also adds, custom forestry as in these shots;

Eclipse_3.png

Eclipse_4.png

Eclipse_5.png

Eclipse_6.png

Eclipse_7.png

BTW,  xEnviro clouds set to Maximum, in action....all sub-features ticked on.

Eclipse_9.png

Eclipse_10.png

Eclipse_11.png

Here's a link for everyone's convenience: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/35829-australiapro/

Also, the author says that you don't need to mess around with the .ini layering. I have it sitting on top of everything and it's working just fine. 

It's really amazing all the free stuff we get in XPlane. One of my main complaints with the sim is that we don't see as much regional variation as we do in FSX/P3D, so it's nice to have a free solution for at least one part of the world. 

Here's a link for everyone's convenience: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/35829-australiapro/

Also, the author says that you don't need to mess around with the .ini layering. I have it sitting on top of everything and it's working just fine. 

It's really amazing all the free stuff we get in XPlane. One of my main complaints with the sim is that we don't see as much regional variation as we do in FSX/P3D, so it's nice to have a free solution for at least one part of the world. 

Thank you!  I'm not from Australia, but good scenery is just good scenery and always welcome. :smile:

Will it work for fsx?

eby

Looks very decent! I'll download when I get home.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Thanks for the info! :smile:

You're welcome.  I'd also suggest that you update all your Libraries that are needed by your airports and scenery.  This will alleviate any warning pop-ups regarding such.

Thanks Sesquashtoo,

Works just great, 3 monitor fps very acceptable  ~30.  As a side question, what are you using for clouds and the nice blue and contrast that you have in your screen shots?

Chuck

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF CPU @ 4.90GHz  32.0 GB RAM Windows 11 Home NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB Multi monitors

WD SN850 M2 2TB PSU 1000W. 360 AIO.cooling.

Those are excellent xEnviro screenshots. If those were the only type of screens I ever saw from that program, I'd buy it in an instant.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Ah, thanks Jimmy,

Those are nice, might have to "consider" that. Just wish they would have a manual weather set up, but going off topic here.  The Aussie scenery sure works good, Easy to get fantastic frame rates from Alice Springs to Areys Rock.... :smile:

Chuck

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF CPU @ 4.90GHz  32.0 GB RAM Windows 11 Home NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB Multi monitors

WD SN850 M2 2TB PSU 1000W. 360 AIO.cooling.

Screen shots 2 and 3 is Moonee Beach 10km north of Coffs Harbour where I live! 

Jason Richards