Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

[Discussion]PMDG aircrafts lights on ground

Hello,

I have searched the forum/google and found that many people having problem displaying ground lights(taxi,landing,runway lights) when using PMDG aircrafts. I want to open a topic to discuss about it, since it probably not an issue with the aircraft because it does show...sometimes.

At some airports all the lights show normally inside and outside (PACSIM Taipei), some airports it only show runway and landing lights but not taxi light (Flightbeam KSFO), and others does not show at all (Flytampa EHAM-totally dark in and outside of the aircraft). It happens to me like that.

I'm using FSX:SE with DX10Fixers,preview DX10. I install FSLabs spotlight software to use their A320X so it should not affect other aircrafts? Using the default spotlight.bmp (I do not have REX and have not touch it since day 1 so I think it is still default)

People seems to have solved it in different ways, I tried them all but fail to make it works.

Anybody having the same issue?

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I am trying several airports (default and addons) but the the lights do not show up with the PMDG 747 but it works with 777.

Is there any difference between the way it works in these 2 aircrafts?

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Work fine at all airports for me (P3D). Both payware and default

Richie Walsh

Work fine at all airports for me (P3D). Both payware and default

Yeah..I don't know why all the exterior lights on the 747 do not work while 777 is fine, even the strobe lights don't illuminate on ground. I guess I have to fly daytime with the 747 now.

Hoang Le

P3D v5

The NGX landing lights don't light up the runway very well on landing and are too close to the arcraft on take off...

You can compare:

NGX:

Real one:

I know this can happen with various PTA presets, such as THOPAT, if you're using that.

-stefan

Hello, isn't PTA for P3D? I am using FSX:SE without it.

Thank you.

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5