Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

black flash on bottom of inboard engines in fsx

I think this should be the bottom beacon flashing off the inboard engines... but it flashes black. Is that a paint issue or because I use FSX? I circled the area that flashes black - David Lee

KtltBFK.jpg

Hid a post because it was unsigned, and also goes against our standard guidance that reinstalling should be one of the last possible steps unless we specifically tell you to do so. Uninstall/reinstall as a method rarely fixes anything, and has the potential to make things worse (especially if done improperly, and you'd be surprised at how many odd ways people will try to do so).

Are any of you using DX10 with or without the "fixer"?

Kyle Rodgers

Hid a post because it was unsigned, and also goes against our standard guidance that reinstalling should be one of the last possible steps unless we specifically tell you to do so. Uninstall/reinstall as a method rarely fixes anything, and has the potential to make things worse (especially if done improperly, and you'd be surprised at how many odd ways people will try to do so).

Are any of you using DX10 with or without the "fixer"?

DX9 FSX Steam I read the post from MoDez that GE engines are the only affected by this? That explains it my fleet is all GE. - David Lee