Sign in to follow this  
ARCO

How on earth did you do that...?

Flight Cathay Pacific 382 LSZH (FSDT) to  VHHX (FlyTampa) Kai Tak arrival 06.50 am: FSX, AS16+ASCA, DX10 Fixer + Cloudshader, MCE, and,,, the magnificent PMDG Queen, "heavy" sceneries (Hong Kong at night in all its superb glory, probably the best FS scenery ever created as of today), heavy ASCA clouds on arrival, and the Queen landed smoothly and safely on the runway center line... no struggle with slow FPS given the huge amount of graphic load, and no OOM!!!

Extraordinary work from all above mentioned developers, splendid visuals and stunning fluidity throughout the flight, the variable night cockpit lighting are incredible. I had, as a precaution, saved my panel and flight situation at T/D fearing a possible OOM on final, but there was no need for it. This is one of those moments when simply saying "thank you" for a job well done is felt necessary, because our hobby is getting so sophisticated, and we are so spoilt, that we tend to forget where we were five years ago. Hats off and thank you gentlemen for giving us such quality products.

Agreed, to all of the PMDG, the 747v3 is Masterpiece, your finest work to date.

spacer.png

Thanks! Glad to hear you're fully appreciating her. I haven't had a large enough chunk of time to do a longer flight in quite a while, myself. Hopefully soon!

Kyle Rodgers