Sign in to follow this  
cleonpack93

Hey everyone!

Hi all!

My name is Connor from the United States. I've owned MSFS for many years but just recently really started getting into flight simming as a legitimate hobby.

I am not a real-world pilot and most likely never will be. I am a high school band director and private music instructor as my main trade.

I've always been fascinated by both trains and airplanes. When I was a kid I built model railroads with my grandpa. Eventually I want to have the space to build my own layout, but until then flight simming is a venture that will actually fit in my apartment, haha.

My main focus is simming realistic passenger airline operations. I recently bought the PMDG 737NGX package along with ProATC-X, GSX, and FS2Crew. I am currently in the process of getting set up to fly with Southwest Virtual Airlines, primarily flying out of my hometown of Denver.

I've been happily married for a year and a half now and my lovely wife is supportive of my hobby (there's a lot worse things you could be doing, she tells me).

Looking forward to being a part of the community!

• Upvote 3

Happy Flying! Welcome Connor! I see you have a PMDG product. Just a heads-up, if you ever wish to participate in the PMDG forum area of AVSIM you'll need to sign your full name in your posts. (An easy way of doing this is to edit your signature so that your name shows up automatically). Like most forums on the net, AVSIM (& PMDG) have their own set of rules if you want to join in. :cool:

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Happy Flying! Welcome Connor! I see you have a PMDG product. Just a heads-up, if you ever wish to participate in the PMDG forum area of AVSIM you'll need to sign your full name in your posts. (An easy way of doing this is to edit your signature so that your name shows up automatically). Like most forums on the net, AVSIM (& PMDG) have their own set of rules if you want to join in. :cool:

Thanks for the heads up! As a new user I can't create a signature for another week, but I will do that!

Welcome  :smile:

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Welcome Conner, you'll get lots of help here as there are a great many people with lots of knowledge and experience..

Robert 

\Robert Hamlich/

Hello

As a fairly new member myself, I can say this is a wonderful, welcoming community and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Welcome, my friend.  Having support from your wife make all the difference in the world.  Enjoy!

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Greetings from Australia Connor.

It's a great hobby and always a plus when you have your wife's support.

Enjoy.

Welcome to the Avsim community from Green Bay Conner.

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11