Sign in to follow this  
olivermad

Sim Freezes when i load any 747 that does not have the Rolls Royce engines!

Whenever I load into the 747 it will freeze the sim unless it is the 747 with Rolls Royce engines. Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you've set the 747 as one of your default aircraft perhaps? As noted by the Intro, this should not be done.

Also: full names - first and last - are required here in the forum.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Ill try to fix my name but how do i get rid of the 747 as a default?

The same way you were able to set the 747 as the default.

Load the sim, select the default Cessna, and then right below all of the options buttons (aircraft, airport, weather, time), there should be a button for Save. In the Save menu, you'll see an option to set as default.

Kyle Rodgers

I never set it as a default this is just how it was

There's no way our aircraft gets automatically set as default unless you're using some sort of program that would do this.

What I mean by "default" is whatever aircraft is spinning in the window when you first load the sim.

As I mentioned earlier, it is imperative that you use your full name in the forum here. If you do not have an auto-signature set up, you will need to manually type it.

Kyle Rodgers