Sign in to follow this  
Boomer

RAAS volume low

I have master volume down to 40% now but can still barely hear RAAS.

Thoughts?

Cheers.

spacer.png

What is your RAAS volume at Chris?

I am in the pmdg 747 v3 sound options and see no RAAS sound setting.

spacer.png

Please try the RAAS menu found in the ADDONS menu on the top of the screen.  It will appear about 10 to 15 seconds after the plane loads.

Best,

Sorted, cheers, brother Bryan.

spacer.png

Actually after every time I raise the RAAS volume, it immediately resets to its default level.

spacer.png

Actually after every time I raise the RAAS volume, it immediately resets to its default level.

there  another  user with a similar  issue with the pmdg747   with the  raas volumne  wonder  if  there is  a  issue  with the pmdg 747?

http://www.avsim.com/topic/504919-raas/

I  got  no issues  with it  though

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I posted the question on the RAAS forum too.  Bryan said to put the volume within the INI file located in the RASS folder to 10 (same area as FSX.cfg).  I put it to 10 but it didn't change much.  I readjusted it to 15 but I have to work early tomorrow and won't be able to test it again for a few days.  I did open the RASS add-on within the sim after tonight's flight and it seemed to be in the same location as before.  Not sure what's going on.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

I posted the question on the RAAS forum too

Yep  noticed  that   so if you got  issues  with other  aircraft   than i suspect  there  might  be  a issue  with the 747

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

its  a bug  and  is  fixed  in the next update  refer  this

http://www.avsim.com/topic/504980-qotsii-raas-locked-version-volume/

Peter kelberg

Nice. Thought I was the only one lol

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

So i have this same issue and i never saw any update for this. I am running P3d 4.3 and i cannot hear RAAS at all with the 747 i have aerosoft airbus professional and can hear it fine with that aircraft. Any updates or fixes for this issue?

The RAAS volume is coupled to the PMDG volume level in the FMC. Set this to 100 and try again.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png