Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

Slow tablet display response time

Hello,
I am using all of 3 PMDGs aircrafts licensed and so far so good. The only problem I am having is with the new PMDG 747.

A lot of time when I press button on my iPAD, the FMC in aircraft respond and worked normally but the display on IPAD kind of hang up and takes quite a lot time to display correctly (hang up about 5-10 seconds, unstable), sometimes it works right away but then it hang up again.

For now  it happens to only the 747 because right after that I change to 777/737 and it is still normal.

If it is my internet connection then it should happen to 737 or 777 but they still work normally.

Will test more with 777 now.
Cheers

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Hello,

Sorry disregard what I have posted. It seems happen to others too. Which is strange because my Internet is fine, wifi and cable is working normally. The response time between ipad display and sim is very unstable. Works normal and then hang up/freeze, and then normal again..

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Hmmm... good thing I haven't bought this yet. This is the problem I was having using Virtual CDU. My wifi and internet connection is great as well.