Sign in to follow this  
alex98

British Airways and Virgin Atlantic info

I could say the same thing about almost everything else. My personal opinion is I think the panel configuration options and the registration and selcal are most important because once the door closes you can't see the paint of the aircraft just the panel configuration and the registration plate. But different people have different priorities in their flight sim. - David Lee

David, I, personally, rarely leave the flight deck myself. I am happily flying the PMDG 744ERF Cathay, with the broken engine textures, because I don't tend to go outside. I just find it weird that painters, who live and breathe the exterior paint scheme, seem to often treat the windows as if they are not there, and that every airline has the same window line. These are not mere pedantics; the window blanks tell us a lot about the cabin layout and indeed in some liveries, KLM for example, almost all windows between doors 1R and 2R are blanked out due to the longitudinal galley option they have chosen. This is just as visible to me as any logo, livery, cheatlines etc.

Perhaps it is just me...  :sad: 

amsterdam7a.jpg

• Upvote 1

Agree. It is important. Otherwise we can all fly with the default PMDG livery, but we don't, we want our airline livery, with the accurate configuration file, as real as we can get it, well, that realism include the proper window configuration.

Agree. It is important. Otherwise we can all fly with the default PMDG livery, but we don't, we want our airline livery, with the accurate configuration file, as real as we can get it, well, that realism include the proper window configuration.

Thats what I mean, people will throw a frothy about a small FMC option that is wrong, but totally ignore the fact the livery / windows are completely wrong. But in any case, this is not the right thread to discuss this..

Wow, all because of one alpha screenshot. I deleted that screenshot and have learned not to post any more in progress shots here.

• Upvote 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Wow, all because of one alpha screenshot. I deleted that screenshot and have learned not to post any more in progress shots here.

Come on Paul, don't take this wrong, I was talking about the importance of every detail, not about your specific post. If Is important the selcal code, or the proper airline configuration file, then is equally important the accuracy of the livery (including the windows configuration). Your repaint is absolutely amazing.

Download link please brother Paul? I always loved this livery and appreciate your efforts.

spacer.png

Thanks, it is here at Avsim so just search for my name and all my liveries will show up. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png