Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Evergreen sandwich!

I thought it was a cute and interesting name for a title, hehe.

Anyway....brushes down for a bit...I'm gonna take this beauty on a real flight across the pond!  Pulled the actual GTI flight off Flightaware, going from Hahn to Fort Bliss as GTI14979

2zEKvv.jpg

Finished the preflight walk-around....getting ready to climb the stairs and say goodbye to German soil.

CC6NXf.jpg

Looking down that long fuse, checking the tops of the wings and generally just admiring the beautiful Queen.

oHajJz.jpg

That's my seat way up there in the cockpit!   You can see some of the details I put into the paint (Dirt on the doors, esp. on the upper door...where you see those streaks on practically every 747!  You can also see the small text I added under the nose door number, I think it says "Opererator: Atlas ltd".  I'll have to ask a friend I know who flies them).

C7YuDw.jpg

Here is my planned route for those interested:

5500N/02000W 5600N/03000W 5700N/04000W 5700N/05000W HOIST N604B MT J551 YVO SSM BAE IRK J26 ELP

I'll post more pics here as I progress through the flight.  And I'll also finish packing her up and upload her to the library somewhere over the Atlantic.  :wink:

• Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Uploading Atlas soon...hope you guys enjoy her. (real life got in the way of my flight yesterday.)

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Very nice, Steve!

Sadly I read somewhere that Frankfurt-Hahn wasn't doing too well... less companies doing cargo flights there, financial problems etc.

Such a nice airport. Hopefully it will overcome its challenges in the years to come.

Very nice, Steve!

Sadly I read somewhere that Frankfurt-Hahn wasn't doing too well... less companies doing cargo flights there, financial problems etc.

Such a nice airport. Hopefully it will overcome its challenges in the years to come.

Thanks Gabriel!

Yeah I hope it does ok as well, we can't have freight destinations closing! I need to fly my freighters to them!  :smile:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg