Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

Tried a flight today with the latest version. It was the best one yet. The TOD was right on the money. I was given my approach instructions and landing runway in plenty of time. The only anomaly in the flight was not the fault of P2A. P3D had AI traffic landing with a tail wind. P2A gave me the correct runway for the winds. Great work, Dave. I have a question. Does P2A allow for deviations for weather? I had some nasty thunderstorms along my route that I would have like to have avoided. I didn't try to ask for a course deviation because I wasn't sure what would happen.

NAX669.png

Hi Mike.

Glad the flight went well.

No, we don't give course deviations in the current version.  On the list for possible future enhancements.

As a workaround for now, you could changing your "Allowed Course Deviation" to a very large number and then fly around the thunderstorm.  Not 100% sure this would work, but on a longer flight it should.

Regards,

Dave