scandinavian13

Why isn't my Cargo Door working?

36 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Budbud said:

I understood that, hence my comment "Not pointing anyone in particular and hurt feeling intended !". Sorry if it was perceived as a lecture.

It was more a comment towards this (which is the part which still surprises me:

How often questions can be answered by "Introduction manual page X" or "FCOM page X"?

If you understood I had read the manual who else was it meant for? No one else had asked about the lower deck cargo doors.

As for your second point if you feel Kyle shouldn't have bothered starting this thread then tell him, not me. I was only suggesting adding info about all cargo doors.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

41 minutes ago, kevinh said:

If you understood I had read the manual who else was it meant for? No one else had asked about the lower deck cargo doors.

As for your second point if you feel Kyle shouldn't have bothered starting this thread then tell him, not me. I was only suggesting adding info about all cargo doors.

Man, could you just let it go? My first phrase was kind of humourus. Then for the rest, please stop taking it personally. Maybe was it clumsy as English is not my natural language but not need to make a big deal of it...
Case closed on my side at least.

Could someone tell me which of the manuals ( 00 - 12 ) has the details regarding doors and controlling them please? I've been scouring them all (the manuals ) and for some reason I can't seem to locate the narrative on this. 

Thank you for your time!

Richard G. Gardner.

34 minutes ago, Cyclopean said:

Could someone tell me which of the manuals ( 00 - 12 ) has the details regarding doors and controlling them please? I've been scouring them all (the manuals ) and for some reason I can't seem to locate the narrative on this. 

Thank you for your time!

Richard G. Gardner.

Intro manual.

There is also description of electrical systems but it is not easy for the non-technician to grasp the significance of how the system is configured.  I'm an electrical engineer and I had to study it for a few minutes to realize what was going on and why it was like that.