Sign in to follow this  
Tim_Barber

Liveries don't show up in 737NGX FSX: SE

Hi All,

Quick backstory - long time PMDG user - just before Christmas bought a new PC dedicated to flight sim.  The only sim ever to be installed in it is FSX:SE, and the only aircraft addon currently is the PMDG 737NGX.  I also have MyTraffic6 instaleld

Using the Op Centre, I have attempted adding liveries, and while they show up as installed in Op Centre, AND show up correctly in the aircraft.cfg file, they will not appear in FSX:SE...except for the 600 series...for some reason I could get that one to work with a Westjet livery.

I have attempted to get help through PMDG support, but to date they cannot find a reason why this is happening.  Has anyone else had this problem, and/or has a suggestion for a fix?

Many Thanks,

Tim Barber

Tim,

Looking back at the ticket history, it looks like our Techs went straight for the complex answers. Instead, I'll go for the easy one:

When you go into the sim to set up a flight and select your aircraft, down at the bottom, there's a checkbox for "Show All Variants." Is this checked?

Kyle Rodgers

When you go into the sim to set up a flight and select your aircraft, down at the bottom, there's a checkbox for "Show All Variants." Is this checked?

Kyle....give yourself a well deserved raise.  I knew it had to be something easy like that...  Thank you very much....and would you please close the support ticket.

TB