Sign in to follow this  
Johan_Dees

Thrust limiter

Since TBL1505 affects the spool rate of CN2 only... what has your question to do with that?

If your intent is to get into some kind of "contest"... you're on your own.

My statement stands on it's own.  TBL1505 only controls CN2 spool rate, no more... no less.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I know that Ed. That wasn't my point. I'm just curious how one would set up a three spooler in the airfile tables.

Sorry, your post came across to me as implying my post was incorrect.  I apologize.

As for a 3 spooler... I'd ignore the middle and just work to get the correct N1:N2 ratio defined.  Since the sim doesn't actually do anything besides that code-wise... not much more you could do without writing an entirely new and separate engine simulation... and I don't think the ROI (return on investment) would be there.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69