After installing the latest AS16 hotfix, when starting FSX before the main FSX selection screen appears an error pops up along the lines of "GPS failed, may not be able to load flightplan".

Not sure if this is related to AS16 but was the only thing that I updated?

Any clues?

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Hello Stuart,

I am not aware of this error with B6255 and have not heard anything along those lines with previous versions. Can you share a screen shot of the error message you are receiving. 

Thanks! 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

Jordan,

Following is a screenshot of the error that I receive when loading FSX after upgrading AS16 with the hotfix B6255.

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/stuarthyett/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-02/IMG_20170222_175712_zps6ychzhrf.jpg

Not sure if it is related to AS16, but last entry in dll.xml was added by AS: as_btstrp.dll

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>as_connect</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Path>as_srv\as_btstrp.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

</SimBase.Document>

Regards,

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373