Sign in to follow this  
Bronco80

Upgrade

I have an early boxed version of the 777-200. I bought and downloaded the 777-300, but I was unable to upgrade the program, because the early version of the 777-200. How can I proceed?

Thanks for your attention

Thomas Szego

You can get your update for the 77L/F base package from Aerosoft. Once updated, your 77W extension should install.

Dan Downs KCRP

Like Dan Downs said your base package update can be downloaded from - http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=VeHTMAAIFIMWlq1TPkmx2Mw3lpreY3j0VMJBF3Ohl%2BytghzuIlUvqyIbhc4Q9EB61Q3Ilv95LbC6qQrHAhUl3KNxmStajwL1. You will need your key from the DVD box. You will need to uninstall the base package using Control Panel\Add Remove Programs. Then you can install the base package. Run your PMDG Operations Center before the uninstall and again after the install, answer update liveries and click ok. That way you will not lose any of your liveries for the base package. Then install the expansion package.