Sign in to follow this  
Hawk777th

PMDG Ops Center Skin Issue?

Hey all,

First of I want to thank PMDG and their hard work modeling these aircraft I have had several line pilots try the 737 and 74 and they were simply blown away at the accuracy of the sim and the systems. These have given me so much joy over the years with FSX its amazing.

Any ways the only issue I am having is that when I install a Livery I will open PMDG Ops back up and I will see a Red Update button. I hit it and see it download assets but then it just stays Red and says Update after its finished. It seems that it is changing in the the skin in the sim but it never goes back to Green Installed button. So every-time I open it I don't know if theres an actual update or its just stuck cause I updated already.

I have been just deleting the livery and starting fresh when there is an update to clear the button. But its kinda a hassle when theres 10 updates and I have to go through each variant of plane and regrab them. On the 74 it seems there are more and more skins being added and updated so everytime I open it it seems I have to reinstall most of them lol.

Am I missing something?

Just tried it. On some liverys it is now turning to green on others it is still saying update...

That's the only solution I could come up with. Maybe someone else has other thoughts on this.

Walter Meier