Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Is this picture from Prepar3d V4?

I heard that some of the default aircraft in version 4 will be "stealth aircraft". You won't be able to see them at all. 

• Upvote 8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

The logo in the task manager is exactly the same as Mathijs from Aerosoft have ahd on his desktop, named v4.0 ;)

But if the picture is from the Facebookgroup "Prepar3d v2&3" this couldn't be ... ;)

But I doubt that the dektop background is in game footage!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Task Manager output above says it's 64 bit. Or someone is adept at using Photoshop.

I heard that some of the default aircraft in version 4 will be "stealth aircraft". You won't be able to see them at all. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Nice one Bob.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I think the task manager shot is photoshopped. Notice the strange artifacts around the text, and the '4' under memory usage is a different font or something. Also, I'm pretty sure windows 10 wouldn't show the file extension in task manager.

• Upvote 1

Love it Bob!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Task manager def, no .exe and 2 there is usually nu exe behind a program

Victor Roos

Yeah probably. But the process name could be correct as it's whatever the app uses for its name and generally has little to do with the actual file name. Maybe LM decided to call the beta "Prepar3d exe" to differentiate between the two versions. Or maybe the moon is made of green cheese.

Oops!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

lol good one

Also, I'm pretty sure windows 10 wouldn't show the file extension in task manager.

Task manager def, no .exe and 2 there is usually nu exe behind a program

Not disputing that it's probably a fake but Task Manager does show the extension

Ian R Tyldesley

I think the task manager shot is photoshopped. Notice the strange artifacts around the text, and the '4' under memory usage is a different font or something. Also, I'm pretty sure windows 10 wouldn't show the file extension in task manager.

Actually it does show the exe (extension). Here's a screenshot I just took from my own computer... 

2q3nlfo.jpg

You do have a point with the '4' being a little different in the OP picture... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471