Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Is this picture from Prepar3d V4?

I heard that some of the default aircraft in version 4 will be "stealth aircraft". You won't be able to see them at all. 

That's a good one!  :LMAO:

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

haha....the 4 is clearly edited and not even done well.  Someone is trolling.

Ryan

Ha ha, if you're going to fake something in photoshop, at least do a good job of it :)

I think the task manager shot is photoshopped. Notice the strange artifacts around the text, and the '4' under memory usage is a different font or something. Also, I'm pretty sure windows 10 wouldn't show the file extension in task manager.

I really really have no clue what you mean

screenshot_163.png

• Upvote 2

screenshot_163.png

Denial is an ugly thing

Dreaming about V4 64bits. These leaks indicate that the beta tests are positive and promising. Hopefully the release won't take longer than 30 days.

Yeah- a little hint of how to Photoshop and make it believable:

• See how Google Chrome has a 4 in its entry, you should take the 4 from there not some other source.
  • You might want to have Prepar3d loaded with a bit of scenery.  If the product is only at the splash screen (with no disk activity LOL) and is already consuming that amount of memory then we got huge problems. (But you can't do that, right?!)

Nice try buddy. :)

Matt Webb

Dreaming about V4 64bits. These leaks indicate that the beta tests are positive and promising. Hopefully the release won't take longer than 30 days.

These leaks indicate nothing

• Upvote 1

These leaks indicate nothing

... but an impatient fan-base ... 

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

If you zoom in you can see little purple pixels from the dithering, they aren't around any of the other text 

screenshot_163.png

Seems legit...I can't see anything wrong in that screenshot. What's everyone going on about??
  • Upvote 2

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

The Task Manager output above says it's 64 bit. Or someone is adept at using Photoshop.

If you open the jpg in Notepad (yes, Notepad), you can see in the header "Photoshop 3.0". So it definitely was modified. However, I can't tell if the person just used PS to change size, convert file type or other. 

Regards,

P.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

If you zoom in you can see little purple pixels from the dithering, they aren't around any of the other text 

It's clearly purple unicorns....64bit unicorns.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png