Sign in to follow this  
ARCO

ATC window and Kneeboard not legible anymore

I cannot recall having made any changes to my FSX cfg or Nvidia parameters, but after installing the AS update and the PMDG 744 last week, my ATC window and my kneeboard are suddenly not legible anymore (this may or may not be related).

After reinstating my Nvidia Inspector file as it was before (no change made actually) and keeping my DX10 fixer cfg unchanged, I could not recover my previous situation. I am running Windows 10. Could anyone please point me to the right direction telling me what settings (Nvidia or FSX) would influence these two feature (ATC window and kneeboard, all other windows are perfectly legible and as before), this would be highly appreciated.

As an additional information, when I open the ATC window the first time on a new flight, the frame is huge and occupies one third of the screen whereas the fonts are normal in size but hardly legible. I reduce that window of course, but I never had that before, the ATC window would normally be of the same size as GSX's. As for the kneeboard the size is normal but reading it is impossible.

Thank you for any help!

Has any changes occurred to your default flight?  Have tried renaming your FSX.cfg and restarting FSX to see if that helps?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Well, I realised that I also installed recently Fly Tampa Amsterdam, found the FSX.cfg before FT Amsterdam, renamed it as FSX.cfg and all is back in order. Still confused as to why this corruption happened...

Thanks for helping.