Sign in to follow this  
OfficialLiovo

IRS & Display issues

Hello!

I recently bought the PMDG 737NGX, and I have been unable to start up from cold and dark. This is what I usually do:

Battery > Emergency Lights > Ground Power (fmc) > Ground Power Switch > IRS

When I try to align the IRS, I get alarms and lights. https://gyazo.com/70d60c23bfca79e434644d427776dbaf

The alarms don't usually stop, but when I eventually look down at my cockpit, I see this: http://bit.ly/2kPCxos

Next, onto the panels. I have tried many different ways of starting this NGX up from cold and dark, and on the ones where you use APU instead of a GPU, I don't get alarms but the IRS's still don't align. On all of them, I get the same thing as shown in the image above with the panels: the Captain's PFD, ND and the upper ECAS don't come on. 

Some help would be appreciated! 

Signed,

Jacob Passam

suggest  to  start   by following the tutorial  that was  supplied,  if  you still got  the same  issues  than  repost  your  issues

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

suggest  to  start   by following the tutorial  that was  supplied,  if  you still got  the same  issues  than  repost  your  issues

I did.

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot of you overhead?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Hi,

That's what I suspected, your standby power switch is off. Look just above the ground power switch.
You must set it to AUTO (close the black guard and the switch will be on AUTO).

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Hi,

That's what I suspected, your standby power switch is off. Look just above the ground power switch.

You must set it to AUTO (close the black guard and the switch will be on AUTO).

Thanks! It's working now. I don't know what had switched that off. Your advice was helpful. <3

I don't remember exactly but the cold and dark state panel could have it off when you load it.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg