Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

JustFlight PA-28R Arrow released

Hi all,

Work is progressing well on the Turbo Arrow III/IV. Hopefully some of you will be pleased to see the less worn panels/interior, and the new colour schemes offer something a bit different to the existing Arrow III.

Turbo_Arrow_III_HBPMB.jpg

Turbo_Arrow_III_interior_2.jpg

Turbo_Arrow_IV_DEAIV.jpg

Thanks
Martyn - Just Flight

• Upvote 3

Martyn - Just Flight

Wow.  A few users wanted a turbo Arrow and there it is!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

21 hours ago, Martyn JF said:

Work is progressing well on the Turbo Arrow III/IV. Hopefully some of you will be pleased to see the less worn panels/interior, and the new colour schemes offer something a bit different to the existing Arrow III.

Nice.
Any chance of a VH- rego version with this one?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

4 hours ago, Martyn JF said:

We are currently adding an Australian reg Turbo Arrow III and a US reg Turbo Arrow IV to the existing liveries of paint schemes (https://www.justflight.com/product/pa28r-turbo-arrow-iii-iv)

Thanks
Martyn - Just Flight

Here in Brazil, we currently have 245 P28T reg, if it´s not asking too much maybe a Brazilian Reg will not be bad (if possible) , in annex the one that i´m flying in real world

98161_1282796061.jpg

• Upvote 1

Service pack 2.2 is now available:  http://www.justflight.com/support/pa28-arrow-iii/30fa7cc

This is a small update which adds the option to use cleaner, less worn & torn virtual cockpit textures, as requested by several users. A 'Cockpit Texture Switcher' tool has been added to the Start Menu, allowing you to switch between 'Standard' (existing) and 'Clean' (less worn/torn) virtual cockpit textures.

Arrow_clean.png

Thanks
Martyn - Just Flight

• Upvote 1

Martyn - Just Flight

Hi Martyn,

A "used" - not "abused" cockpit - very nice work - sir...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Looks great!  I like having the option to use both.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Nice job JF !

I greatly prefer the yoke without so much paint peel! :smile:

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Hi Martyn

Unbelievable - a Turbo Arrow IV for FSX / P3D!!! Can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this plane in good quality. I have just been pointed at this thread in another (German) forum and have just restarted my FS career after sevral years of absence due to real life commitments. As an owner and pilot of a P28T in real life I can't wait flying this great plane in FS as well. And specially seeing that you chose D-EAIV as one of the paint options. This plane was based in the same hangar as mine and is in excellent condition. 

Reading all the features of the Arrow III I'm not sure if I can wait for the T-Arrow. Maybe there will be a III in my virtual hangar soon. Just one question: is there an option for a more modern version of the radios planned as well? I'm using a 430 together with all the other Garmin stuff (audio panel, x-ponder). Thanks again for taking care of this wonderfull and often underestimated plane (OK, I'm biased)

BR Andi

In terms of modern avionics, as in the existing Arrow III, you'll have the option of using Flight1's excellent GTN 650/750 or GNS 430/530 in place of the older original radios/avionics. 

Thanks 

Martyn 

Martyn - Just Flight

Hi Martyn,

One more question if you don't mind - what's the box to the right of the upper Collins in the PIX posted above - and is it operational ?

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

The Garmin GPS 100?

It's a primitive 1990s GPS unit which is text-based and provides info on your GPS flight plan, nearest waypoints, fuel endurance, density altitude etc. It is operational although it uses the default GPS flight plan data rather than custom flight plans programmed through the unit itself (that would have been a long project in itself!).

Thanks
Martyn

• Upvote 1

Martyn - Just Flight