Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

JustFlight PA-28R Arrow released

Has anyone else had problems getting the GTN 750 installed?  I run the PA28Switch utility and select 'Flight1 GTN 650-750 Model' and it is also showing installed in the GTN configurator, but no GTN 750 in the VC.

Have you also selected the GTN 750 using the Add-ons > Just Flight PA28R Arrow III menu within your simulator?

The menu allows you to switch between the GPS 100, GTN 650 and GTN 750 without needing to restart your sim each time.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight

On 27/04/2017 at 1:23 PM, Martyn JF said:

Service pack 2.2 is now available:  http://www.justflight.com/support/pa28-arrow-iii/30fa7cc

This is a small update which adds the option to use cleaner, less worn & torn virtual cockpit textures, as requested by several users. A 'Cockpit Texture Switcher' tool has been added to the Start Menu, allowing you to switch between 'Standard' (existing) and 'Clean' (less worn/torn) virtual cockpit textures.

Thanks
Martyn - Just Flight

Download still points to 2.1a for me.  Yes, i've refreshed and emptied cache.

Hi Dean,

The latest installer (Install_Arrow_2.1a.exe) available in your account should provide you with the tool for switching cockpit textures.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight

6 hours ago, Dean_EGTC said:

Sorry, I was looking for 2.2 ?

Latest version is v2.1a, not v2.2.

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

15 hours ago, JYW said:

Latest version is v2.1a, not v2.2.

But the patch takes us to 2.2 according to JF's initial post.

On 4/29/2017 at 1:31 PM, Dean_EGTC said:

But the patch takes us to 2.2 according to JF's initial post.

I've just checked the latest Just Flight download again and it's definitely 2.1a as the latest version.  Hmm, odd.

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

Hi,

Would it be possible to release a (paid) avionics upgrade pack for the piper and specifically for the auto pilot?
It doesn't need to be a very modern one, unless it has at least an altitude set/hold functionality.
The current included AP is nice for purists :dry: but there are also pilots who would like some more convenience :cool:

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

2 minutes ago, Egbert Drenth said:

but there are also pilots who would like some more convenience :cool:

You could try the old FSX keyboard command Ctl+Z

bob

Would it be possible to release a (paid) avionics upgrade pack for the piper and specifically for the auto pilot?

There are currently no plans to further upgrade/modify the Arrow (after the Turbo variant) as we are now hard at work on a PA-28-161 Warrior II. We're always open to suggestions though, so it's something that we might consider post-Warrior.

Thanks
Martyn

• Upvote 1

Martyn - Just Flight

On 3/5/2017 at 4:12 PM, wohawa said:

Thanks. I pressed the ELT-button (the oil filler opens). Engines and battery are off. Nothing will happen, except the inspection door. 

By the way: I use P3D v3

I have the same problem. Other menus work but no refuel menu via ELT or menu. I am also on P3D V3. Fuel hatch opens but no menu. I've messed about with it for hours, even reinstalling! Did you solve it? 

Could we have the REX WX Radar in the VC...like the GTN 750?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

6 hours ago, Pilot37 said:

I have the same problem. Other menus work but no refuel menu via ELT or menu. I am also on P3D V3. Fuel hatch opens but no menu. I've messed about with it for hours, even reinstalling! Did you solve it? 

Without getting too technical, the code which triggers the refill menu is using a standard SimConnect function. Unlike when using the ELT switch to toggle the refill menu, the option available from the menu bar has no conditions attached to it (i.e. parked on the ground with the engine off etc) so there shouldn't be anything else to prevent the refill menu from appearing.

Can you contact our support team so we can run some tests to find the cause?

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight

6 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Could we have the REX WX Radar in the VC...like the GTN 750?

Unfortunately there isn't sufficient space in the VC to properly integrate it, but depending on the dimensions of the REX display you might be able to map it to something like the GNS 530 screen area.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight