Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

JustFlight PA-28R Arrow released

Thanks Martyr,  been using and enjoying the turbo since your release. So many thanks for the effort you have put in to producing a high quality airplane. Have been thinking about raising this mod however yet again you have come up with the goods.

Just a side note on approach I have been experiencing just a small loss of control on final at 90knots. Could be my set up but will test again. 

Many thanks and regards

Bob

Hi Martyn, are there any news about P3D v4 compatibility of the two birds?

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de

Thanks for the link, DJJOse, but i know this information, it is one month old. I'm asking how development has going on so far.

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de

My apologize for the really lazy question,  But how does it stand up to the A2A's Piper  

It's a more sophisticated and powerful plane - wheels, engine etc so worth having both.
The simulation is excellent for flying, maybe not all the 'experience' bells and whistles that A2A offer
There is a free demo, full feature just time limited.
I have the A2A Cherokee and have tried the JF demo...I'll definitely buy it, when it is on a good sale :)

Cheers
Keith

• Upvote 1

I might pull the trigger on this one soon. I have the A2A C172 in this space already, but the elevator trim drives me round the bend, and it's one reason I haven't bought anything by A2A since.

For those of you interested in another PA-28, the next (and possibly final) aircraft in our range of PA-28s will be the PA-28-161 Warrior II.

Here are some screenshots showing the progress on the exterior and cockpit:

Warrior_ext.jpg

Warrior_VC_1.jpg

Warrior_VC_2.jpg

Warrior_VC_3.jpg

Warrior_VC_4.jpg

Warrior_VC_5.jpg

Thanks
Martyn

• Upvote 3

Martyn - Just Flight

How many different Cherokees do we need ... :( how about something more interesting than yet another PA28, maybe a Twin Comanche, or a Beagle Pup perhaps :)

Cheers
Keith

You'll be pleased to hear that our next GA aircraft is a Cessna. Not many of those around (on the plus side we've not had a C152 release for nearly a decade) :cool:

If anyone can get us access to a real Twin Comanche or Beagle Pup then we'll certainly consider it...

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight