Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

JustFlight PA-28R Arrow released

On 6/27/2017 at 8:19 AM, keithb77 said:

maybe not all the 'experience' bells and whistles that A2A offer

What does that mean?

Excellent, a C150/152 to the same high standard would be great. Other wishes from the Cessna range would be the C180 (whilst not as comfortable as the C182.. it beats a nose pusher for those tricky grass strips, as well as has the smooth continental).  

3 hours ago, ErichB said:

What does that mean?

So yesterday I went to fly my Cherokee but couldn't get it started ... after some cursing I thought to pull it in to the maintenance hanger and discovered I'd not treated her well on the last landing and several vital components were U/S...soon fixed :)

If I had taken advantage of the full A2A walk-around process I'd have spotted that persistent damage earlier.

Might be wrong but I don't think the JF Cherokee goes quite so deep....and not everyone wants to of course ...

Cheers
Keith

2 hours ago, keithb77 said:

So yesterday I went to fly my Cherokee but couldn't get it started ... after some cursing I thought to pull it in to the maintenance hanger and discovered I'd not treated her well on the last landing and several vital components were U/S...soon fixed :)

If I had taken advantage of the full A2A walk-around process I'd have spotted that persistent damage earlier.

Might be wrong but I don't think the JF Cherokee goes quite so deep....and not everyone wants to of course ...

Cheers
Keith

Cool. I get you

Hi All,

I bought the JF P28 Arrow III a couple of weeks ago, june 10th,  and haven't been able to complete a single flight. I use it in P3d v.3. My problem is I can keep the wing leveled. If I don't apply right pressure to my yoke, it banks heavily to the left making it impossible to fly. At the beginning I thought it was because of EZdok. I read that users were experiencing issue with the turbulence setting. So I uninstalled it. It looked like it had solved the problem because the plane liftoff fine and stayed leveled at the beginning. However, after 5 or more minutes of flight, the problem occurs again. After that, I tried to calibrate my joystick (Saitek yoke) both within P3D and FSUIPC. Disable joystick in P3D and using only FSUIPC and many other tricks I read online. But nothing works. I do not believe the problem is with joystick calibration because other aircrafts, default ones, don't have this issue. 

Anybody else is experiencing this behavior with this aircraft?

Thanks,

Gf

On 30/06/2017 at 6:29 PM, keithb77 said:

Cheers
Keith

It's entirely possible that this left banking is due to left-turning tendencies that you're potentially not aware of and compensating for properly.  Have a read of this and see if it helps:

http://www.flightsimbooks.com/flightsimhandbook/CHAPTER_02_18_Left_Turning_Tendencies.php

Corsair Obsidian 900D, ASUS Maximus XI Formula Motherboard, Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.2GHz (HT off), 32GB G-Skill Trident Z DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 2TB SeaGate FireCuda NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIe SSD, 2 x 6TB WD Black 7200rpm SATA, nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, ASUS ROG curved ultrawide 1440p monitor.  All water-cooled with EKWB blocks.

On 30/06/2017 at 10:18 AM, Martyn JF said:

For those of you interested in another PA-28, the next (and possibly final) aircraft in our range of PA-28s will be the PA-28-161 Warrior II.

Here are some screenshots showing the progress on the exterior and cockpit:

Warrior_ext.jpg

Warrior_VC_1.jpg

Warrior_VC_2.jpg

Warrior_VC_3.jpg

Warrior_VC_4.jpg

Warrior_VC_5.jpg

Thanks
Martyn

Wow that looks amazing!  I'm learning to fly one of these at the moment - and it'd be great to be able to practice procedures in the simulator.  Will this be P3D v4 compatible from launch?

Corsair Obsidian 900D, ASUS Maximus XI Formula Motherboard, Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.2GHz (HT off), 32GB G-Skill Trident Z DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 2TB SeaGate FireCuda NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIe SSD, 2 x 6TB WD Black 7200rpm SATA, nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, ASUS ROG curved ultrawide 1440p monitor.  All water-cooled with EKWB blocks.

Any way to change the title of this thread? Every time it gets bumped to the top, for a second I think that the Arrow has been released for v4 and I get all worked up, only to be let down when I realize it's the same old thread. ;-)

I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Russ

• Upvote 1

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

The Warrior will be compatible with P3D v4 from launch and the Arrow/Turbo Arrow will be compatible in the coming days.

Thanks
Martyn

• Upvote 2

Martyn - Just Flight

7 minutes ago, Martyn JF said:

The Warrior will be compatible with P3D v4 from launch and the Arrow/Turbo Arrow will be compatible in the coming days.

Thanks
Martyn

Thanks for the news update Martyn, looking forward to the Warrior release and the Arrow P3D v4 updates,

great news

bob

11 hours ago, adyfoot said:

It's entirely possible that this left banking is due to left-turning tendencies that you're potentially not aware of and compensating for properly.  Have a read of this and see if it helps:

http://www.flightsimbooks.com/flightsimhandbook/CHAPTER_02_18_Left_Turning_Tendencies.php

True but in my case the left tendency is extreme. Also, in my previous post, I mentioned that immediately after take off the a/c flies ok. The left banking occurs after 5 or more minutes of flight.

Gf 

Does the on-screen yoke or rudder-pedals move at that time? If so the sim is being told to bank by some control.

If not it's doing it in response to aerodynamics or power - throttle right back - does that make a difference?

Five minutes is when the demo protection kicks in - did you have the demo installed perhaps and not de-install it before installing the full product?

Cheers
Keith

On 30/06/2017 at 2:02 PM, keithb77 said:

How many different Cherokees do we need ... :( how about something more interesting than yet another PA28, maybe a Twin Comanche, or a Beagle Pup perhaps :)

Cheers
Keith

We definitely need this one too. :biggrin: Having had real world experience of this variant, I'm really looking forward to it.

19 hours ago, keithb77 said:

Does the on-screen yoke or rudder-pedals move at that time? If so the sim is being told to bank by some control.

If not it's doing it in response to aerodynamics or power - throttle right back - does that make a difference?

Five minutes is when the demo protection kicks in - did you have the demo installed perhaps and not de-install it before installing the full product?

Cheers
Keith

Thank you Keith. No, no movements on the yoke or pedal whatsoever. While the controls are not moving, the P28 enters a 30 degrees bank and keeps banking unless right pressure is applied. Also, the throttle back does not do the trick. Descending with throttle to idle, with the gear-up warning sound on, still make the plane bank to the left. I never installed the demo. Just bought the full package and installed it.

Gf