Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

JustFlight PA-28R Arrow released

gianfranco - If you haven't already done so, please contact our support team and they'll be able to investigate the issue.

Chris - We are currently aiming for a release later this month.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight

13 hours ago, gianfranco said:

Thank you Keith. No, no movements on the yoke or pedal whatsoever. While the controls are not moving, the P28 enters a 30 degrees bank and keeps banking unless right pressure is applied. Also, the throttle back does not do the trick. Descending with throttle to idle, with the gear-up warning sound on, still make the plane bank to the left. I never installed the demo. Just bought the full package and installed it.

Gf

check your button and controller assignments for your joysticks, sometimes a button on a throttle or yoke gets mapped to a simulator function

The Warrior II has been released.

We're aiming to get the Arrow/Turbo Arrow P3Dv4 update released tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.

Thanks
Martyn

• Upvote 1

Martyn - Just Flight

The Arrow III and Turbo Arrow III/IV are now compatible with Prepar3D v4. You can download the v4 compatible installers from your account.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight

1 hour ago, Martyn JF said:

The Arrow III and Turbo Arrow III/IV are now compatible with Prepar3D v4. You can download the v4 compatible installers from your account.

Thanks
Martyn

Good news! When will the Trinidad be ready for v4?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

6 hours ago, Martyn JF said:

Thank you very much, Martyn! :biggrin:

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de

Hello everyone!
Where can I find textures for the PA28R Turbo IV Just Flight?
Thank you!

On 6/30/2017 at 6:57 PM, 777200lrf said:

Justflight in the future could you do a Cessna C208 and super cargomaster? This type needs a study level sim in p3d.

Agree with you 100%!! 

Ignacio aka Tanocapo

On 28.7.2017 at 4:23 PM, DJJose said:

Good news! When will the Trinidad be ready for v4?

I also hope the the TBs come next!:ampun:

Guest TBM930

Lol my pic in my profile is from my last flight in 2004 I rented and Flew C-GQYI (Canada) in the livery list below. Here was my last flight. In case you ask I do not fly anymore due to the cost. https://vimeo.com/90463106

The aircraft is supplied in the following 11 paint schemes which can be swapped on the fly using a pop-up window:

G-BGKU (UK)

C-GQYI (Canada)

N4131C (USA)

G-BNSG (UK)

F-GJCB (France)

HB-PJA (Switzerland)

VH-SGE (Australia)

D-ERIN (Germany)

G-TEBZ (UK)

G-TSGA (UK)

N751LU (USA