Sign in to follow this  
antho97400

pmdg 747 v3 with fspassengers

Hello everybody,

I got a problem using the new pmdg 747 v3 with fspassengers. Everytime I load fspassengers menu and start the flight, fsx crash (fatal error) immediatly

I've already tried some solutions, like deleting the missionpanel.cfg when I had a similar issue with the pmdg 777. But in this case I don't have any solution.

What can i do ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Best regards

I've been grappling with this since the 747 v3 was released but unfortunately it seems that FSPassengers is simply just not compatible with it.

Your best bet is to also post this over at the FSPassenger forum, it can certainly use the added attention. I'm not counting on much support from the developer but hopefully maybe some in the community will eventually find & share another workaround.

For now it's reason for me to look into alternatives. I've enjoyed many hours with FSPassengers but i'm probably moving to FSCaptain.