Sign in to follow this  
caaront

Bring back the front page "Most active topics" and "Threads you are active in"

Working on bringing an updated version of the new topics thing back again.  Off to work now but will look at this later.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Demious said:

I think it's very unpratical...

I'm not mad about it either. Just pointing out that the functionality is still there. 

Lesson learned...

Option 1

Check things out...take screenshots,,,upload screen shots...post helpful reply, linking to screenshots.

Option 2

Don't bother.

I'll pick the wiser option in future.

4 hours ago, Demious said:

Indeed, how do you know what is going on, if there's something important to read, what there is to respond to, or what someone needs help with? I dont think I'll be the only one who doesnt have the time to be jumping from forum to forum, all day, to manually search for relevant items.

Agreed. Not interested in trolling through dozens of message boards to see what I could be done with one screen previously.

OK so you all found that you can click Forum > Unread Content > Activity right?  And it auto-updates for you?  No need to keep clicking around trying to find out where the new posts are.  You don't even have to refresh the page anymore to see the newest posts.

• Upvote 1

This question has been answered and has descended to another gripe column about the new system.

As has been said many times over the last couple of days....Avsim's staff is working feverously to get the site straightened out. This is no different than any other major change to any other site. Things happen and people work to clean up the mess.

Be patient.

• Upvote 4

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals