Sign in to follow this  
acmech1

voxatc 7.2 PURCHASED CODE NOT WORKING

PURCHASED CODE NOT WORKING!

I HAVE SENT E-MAILS POSTED AT VOX ATC and http://voxatc.com/Contact.aspx with no response in a weeks time frame .

Does anybody know how to contact this company in order to get a response from them?

I am trying to register  Version 7.2 of voxatc FOR  P3D.

Thanks 

22 minutes ago, acmech1 said:

PURCHASED CODE NOT WORKING!

I HAVE SENT E-MAILS POSTED AT VOX ATC and http://voxatc.com/Contact.aspx with no response in a weeks time frame .

Does anybody know how to contact this company in order to get a response from them?

I am trying to register  Version 7.2 of voxatc FOR  P3D.

Thanks 

v7.2 is still in beta, you cannot have purchased v7.  if you are trying to use a v6 code in v7 its not surprising it won't be accepted! :)

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Why is this not stated on the web? I purchased a code thinking it works with the latest release.????

So which version is stable for P3d?

I purchased a code after I saw that the beta of 7.2 was working in my sim. it states --->

Registration

Before registering VoxATC, ensure that it's installed and working to your satisfaction. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us

No where says beta is not covered in registration.....

So in other words you cannot use 7.2 beta only in kansas city? 

The VOXATC 7.2 beta is free to download and will work for 60 days. It is a full featured version. In the past, the cost to upgrade VOXATC to a newer version has been less than buying the new version outright, so your purchase won't go to waste in the event that you decide to upgrade from V6 to V7. VOXATC V6  is purchased from a vendor:

http://rcsimulations.co.uk/epages/93a3f77d-847d-4ca9-8b2d-6a951e9b272d.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/93a3f77d-847d-4ca9-8b2d-6a951e9b272d/Categories/VoxATCDVD

I purchased a code already from the voxatc web page direct. It stated--> 

Hello sandon lyon 
Thank you for purchasing a VoxATC registration, your code is ______________
Use your code by clicking on the Windows Start button selecting 'All 
Programs - VoxATC X - Register VoxATC'. Enter your serial number into 
the text box and click 'Register'. 

No where did it give a download of a version to use with or what it was supposed to be used for .....\

This is very confusing and voxatc doe not answer any e-mails,.

5 hours ago, acmech1 said:

I purchased a code already from the voxatc web page direct. It stated--> 

Hello sandon lyon 
Thank you for purchasing a VoxATC registration, your code is ______________
Use your code by clicking on the Windows Start button selecting 'All 
Programs - VoxATC X - Register VoxATC'. Enter your serial number into 
the text box and click 'Register'. 

No where did it give a download of a version to use with or what it was supposed to be used for .....\

This is very confusing and voxatc doe not answer any e-mails,.

I think in general its accepted that unless its specifically stated (ie like chaseplane) that you don't buy products in beta, even open ones.  As Jay has said v7.2 is fully featured and free for us for 60days, so why would anyone need to pay for it?  When you buy the product it's quite reasonable to assume that you're therefore buying the last stable release version - which is 6.52.

Having said that, it's entirely possible that the webpage could have been slightly more clearly worded.  I would be minded to drop Tegwyn a line as I think given the circumstances and the position of v7.2 at the moment, you would have a reasonable ground for politely requesting he swap your licence to one for v7 when it is released (providing there is no cost differential between the two) - I have no idea whether there will be or not....

I'm not the developer and can't solve your issue, but that's my take on what may be reasonable :)

Cheers K

Edited by kevinfirth
additional info

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Sounds like you've made a very human error.You'll be lucky if you every get a reply.Customer support is nonexistent for this product.Best to contact your credit card company and raise a dispute

• X plane 11 is in beta I have a working code .
  •  
  •  
  • Most companies state current versions not to just brag that they have something out. They do so to show what the most current version of the product is available .
  • Thanks for all your replies on this topic.

******************    UPDATE    ********

Voxatc refunded my money.

On this note when if they ever do get a stable or standard P3d version at that time  I will re-purchase .

I hope they update their web page to be more clear for other new or soon to be customers.