Sign in to follow this  
NickFlightX

PMDG Question

Hello, I have 2 questions.

1. I bought the 777 and 777 expansion on one account, and then when the 747 came out, i was a little impatient for the password reset email and made a new account. Is there anyway to transfer a purchase over from one account to another. Needless to say, the reset password email never came so I cant access my keys for the 777 anymore. 

2. I am considering P3D now with the rumored 64bit. Is there anyway to pay the difference and upgrade my purchases of the 747 and 777 to P3D? I would be happy have my old key deactivated for FSX, or anything really to get the P3D version of the products.

Nick Hesler

1  send  in a support  ticket  with your  request  and  they will  fix it  for  you

2  Nope   it will be  a new  purchase   for  p3d  no pay  difference  at all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi,

1. Submit a ticket to the support:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

2. PMDG don't give discount to buy a P3D licence when you have already a licence for FSX. You will have to pay the full price.

Please have a read at the forum rules also, PMDG requires to sign all the posts with full names even if your account name is your full name.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

If I hae the latest P3D and P3D does come out with a 64 version. Would I need to re-purchase the PMDG products again.   Is a 32 bit 747 the same as a 64 bit version as far as  PMDG goes?  I just bought a new computer and have spent $600 in software so far (P3D, pmdg 747. 737. 777. Orbx. All fly Tampa airports  flight beam airports. Etc.  I hope the 32 to 64 is just an upgrade and not a new install with all software needing to be purchased

Paul Gugliotta

3 hours ago, paulyg123 said:

If I hae the latest P3D and P3D does come out with a 64 version. Would I need to re-purchase the PMDG products again.   Is a 32 bit 747 the same as a 64 bit version as far as  PMDG goes?  I just bought a new computer and have spent $600 in software so far (P3D, pmdg 747. 737. 777. Orbx. All fly Tampa airports  flight beam airports. Etc.  I hope the 32 to 64 is just an upgrade and not a new install with all software needing to be purchased

See here (half way down above the compatibility warning):

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle:   don't see the answer in the link you sent above.

If P3D comes out with a 64 Bit version, will current P3D planes and scenery work?  Or will developers need to create planes and scenery for a 64 bit platform? 

Paul Gugliotta

1 hour ago, paulyg123 said:

If P3D comes out with a 64 Bit version, will current P3D planes and scenery work?  Or will developers need to create planes and scenery for a 64 bit platform? 

On 1/21/2017 at 1:07 AM, rsrandazzo said:

For Prepar3D users, we are still planning to protect P3D v3 users if/when Lockheed Martin elects to convert v3 to x64bit.  (it is assumed this will be called v4, but nobody really knows and Lockheed Martin has made NO commitments or announcements in this regard.  As of today, an x64 P3D is not in development that we are aware of any any conjecture of imminent release of same is largely hyperbole...)

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

13 hours ago, paulyg123 said:

I explained exactly where you'll find the answer in that thread, but your post heaped two separate points into a single point, so I addressed the more common point:

1. The cost question is answered in the thread I linked to.
  2. Installer-wise, you will need to recompile EVERYTHING for a 64 bit platform. Note that, if you're going to install any kind of software, there are separate installers for x86 and x64.

Kyle Rodgers