Sign in to follow this  
Vonyc

Strange Apron lighting @ Tegel X

Hi,

i just reinstalled FSX. After installing Tegel X i got very strange apron lighting -> transparent sqaures around the light .... Dont know how to fix it ... also landing lights of AI Planes are extremly bright at daytime

Hope you can help me.

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=7e55e6-1488048211.jpg

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=f53d96-1488048171.jpg

Ok ... i got one ... aerosoft_lszh_LightsA.bmp

i read something about zurich and lighting recently ......

AI landing lights are too bright in fsx especially with bloom.  Make sure that you have limit light scaling selected.  I think its the light/effects slider that changes them.

If you see flashing add a lightfield to the airport.

Bloom .... i dealt with it ... 

- Sometimes AI Planes (their lights) are still appear and disappear while enroute ... also taxi, and runway lights .....  recognized while taxing ... lights on... lights off .... also happens when enroute....

- Next issue ... im enroute .... turned off landing lights at FL100 ... but ... outside view ..the left side is sill "on" .... & Logo light is off 

I think it was a bad idea to install the very well runing fsx to the ssd ..... :( (Last Install was in 2009 ;) ....... Arrghhhhh

Several Issues.jpg

LL on.jpg

OHP.jpg

OSV.jpg

Read carefully through this thread

The problem isn't the reinstall, rather I suspect that something has changed in the scenery or settings that leads to there not being an effect light with a shine to "operate" all the effect lights.

Hi,

ive found out, that my Nvidia Setup causes strange lighting issues.... im running Nvidia Surround with 3 Monitors.

It doesnt matter, if im running in window or fullscreen mode ... when expanding the fsx window, lights start to become strange... 3 screens to explain

306 -> one Display (third pic)

307 -> expand to two (second pic)

308 -> three (first pic)

img_308.jpeg

img_307.jpeg

img_306.jpeg