Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Air Emergency Rescue Whale

A bit of air humor.

• Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

That's just weird! :/

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

11 minutes ago, n4gix said:

That's just weird! :/

That's part of the humor.... It's kind of a sendoff unlikely and stupid superheros that cause more problems than they fix. Rescue Whale has other adventures and lots of fans, but you kind of have to be in on the joke that it's supposed to be absurd, before you eventually get it. Also, its very british. :tw_flushed:

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Oh, I'm sure that some find it entertaining. What is lower class than even sophomoric humour anyway? post-118906-0-30347300-1407263951.gif

Fr. Bill    

22 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Also, its very British

Oh really? Don't think so.

• Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Just now, Ron Attwood said:

Oh really? Don't think so.

Yup. You can kind of tell by the accents and the fact that the creators are brits.

Devons rig

29 minutes ago, n4gix said:

Oh, I'm sure that some find it entertaining. What is lower class than even sophomoric humour anyway? post-118906-0-30347300-1407263951.gif

Hmmmm..... I don't think you would like the Narhwal video then either, yet this and others of Weebl's (and Tomskas) videos have millions of views/fans and many offshoots and imitators.  :tw_glasses:

Infinite diversity in infinite combinations!

Devons rig

Woah tough crowd, tough crowd...

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
My mother had morning sickness after I was born.
I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people.
I looked up my family tree and found three dogs using it.
My marriage is on the rocks again, yeah, my wife just broke up with her boyfriend.
I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.
When I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.
A girl phoned me the other day and said... 'Come on over, there's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home.
I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.

-Rodney Dangerfield
  • Upvote 1

Matthew Kane

Hmmm... tough crowd indeed and I'm one of them. I'm an Englishman and I couldn't find it funny - weird and stupid yes. Now, cat fail videos on youtube: I've cried laughing at those.

Each to their own :cool:

• Upvote 2

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

13 hours ago, ytzpilot said:

Woah tough crowd, tough crowd...

Eh. Demographics. I'm kind of accustomed to it, as I've always been pretty resolutely eclectic. You should see how my more Hip-Hop, Rock and Rap oriented friends react to my classical music and opera! :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Devons rig

I just deleted all the Germans off my mobile phone's contact list - I wanted a Hans-free phone. :laugh:

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

18 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Infinite diversity in infinite combinations!

Infinita in infinitis diversis!

Infinitum absurdum et prorsus inepte. :tongue:

Fr. Bill    

34 minutes ago, n4gix said:

Infinita in infinitis diversis!

Infinitum absurdum et prorsus inepte. :tongue:

Homo sum humani a me nihil alienum puto. 

I think that should be my life phrase.

Devons rig

Works for me - but then, I'm also a fan of The Tick, among other subversions.  

Thanks for posting, HiFlyer.

49 minutes ago, Alan_A said:

Works for me - but then, I'm also a fan of The Tick, among other subversions.  

Thanks for posting, HiFlyer.

I remember The Tick. Like Aeon Flux and a few others, it's one of those guilty and mostly solitary pleasures (like Monty Python) that often have to be enjoyed solo, as people around you usually have no idea what you're laughing at, or why.

Speaking of Monty Python, all these years of my life later, I've only found maybe a bare handful of other people who laugh out loud at exploding cows, or fish slapping dances, or the ministry of silly walks.

Eh. 

Devons rig