Sign in to follow this  
kiwiflyer45

Black rectangles preceding texture loading of lights

5 hours ago, scianoir said:

Because then they wouldn't be able to put it in the little black book they keep in the deep, inaccessible ( for mere males) recesses of their brain and drag it out 20 years later to remind us that we didn't do/say it!!

Bill

That's probably true Bill. But let's face it. If they were predictable, then we'd get bored. It's probably a primeval instinct they have - keep mate confused. Mate stick around and go hunt. Mate bring mammoth meat home because mate is sure that will please woman. Woman smiles to herself because that's what she wanted. Then she says "I just cleaned the cave floor and now there's blood all over it! But it's okay honey, I don't really mind." Man stays awake all night trying to decide if she really does mind or not. Because man is tired the next day, he fails to watch his back. Sabre-tooth tiger eats him. Woman goes and finds new mate to confuse. The end....   (Okay, I really do need to get a life. Nah - what's the fun in that? I'll just go and fly for a few more hours)

Cheers

Ian

• Upvote 1