Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

Fox two

I had the same problem, with the image links displaying as text only, and with no preview (which had better come back!) I didn't notice until I made the post.

What did you do to get them to display?

Excellent hots btw. I'm tempted by this ac. I have their powered hang gliders which are quite nice, so how would you rate this?

They disabled attachments, but now it works again.

Thanks! I really like the FOX. It`s more like a small GA aircraft with GPS and a powerful engine. No autopilot. It`s perfect to discover photoreal sceneries and it looks and feels very good.

At that price a true bargain. Especially if you consider this:

I quote from the vskylabs Homepage:

• Currently the project consists one version of the EuroFOX; The Tricycle, 80 hp (Aerotrek 240).
  • Current release version is an 'Initial release'. The project is still under development and (free) updates are to be expected, starting from the current version.
  • Update/upgrade plan is including (among other things): 3D modeling, 3D cockpit and aircraft performance refinements. 
  • The project will feature also a second aircraft, the Tail wheel version (Aerotrek 220). The additional aircraft will be added to the package as a free update, down the road.

9 minutes ago, jt8d9a said:

They disabled attachments, but now it works again.

I always use links to an image host rather than attaching images directly to the forum. I guess this will be sorted soon as well.

I may grab the FOX then and yes their prices are crazy cheap. I think I paid $4 for the hang gliders.

I`m using links too. They did disable everything, but now it works again.

Vskylabs are adding a lot for free which has to be supported IMO.

30 minutes ago, jt8d9a said:

I`m using links too. They did disable everything, but now it works again.

Ok great. I'll try again.

Yes it seems the FOX is a WIP with more content to come.