Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Your servers Down Sunday Morning?

I cannot fly because I get a time out all the time from chase plane. 

Your web site is down also https://fsfxpackages.com/en/ChasePlane/

STOP making it that we have to be online for chase plane to work.

You are grounding use because of your problem. I stoped using TrackIR for this programe and I simple cannot do anything now without chase plane working.

Its not good. It really is not good at all

Sort it out.

Change it so it works offline.

This simple is not good enough. 

Not happy at all with you.

• Upvote 9

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Same here, chaseplane cant start due to servers being down

I absolutely understand that you want to protect intellectual property and prevent your software from being pirated, but Chaseplane needs an emergency offline mode, dont make paying customers suffer....

• Upvote 5

Yes me too. I didnt realise that if we lost connection to the server then we wouldnt be able to use P3D. Bad taste this...Back to Ezdok then..

• Upvote 3

They have to stop making this online only and this is why.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Yeah I'm afraid I agree with this, I didn't realise that if the connection was lost then VFX Central wouldn't load and consequently all my cameras etc within the simulation wouldn't work properly.. There needs to be some kind of fail safe built into this to prevent this being an issue.. 

• Upvote 3

Craig Read, EGLL

Me too, chase plane cant start due to your servers being down, this is why we need offline mode.

• Upvote 2

same here no sim please look at urgently

• Upvote 2

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

I am very disappointed, cannot fly!

Would like response from support team.

My advice is to inform your users immediate in case of this kind of problems. This the only way to keep your customers happy

• Upvote 2

Guys all go sign this

It should be a sticky.

Its not just about "us" being connected its also about them being offline and taking is all down with them.

This has had 120 views I wonder why! I wonder how many world wide are grounded because the people seeing this will be a very small number of the grand total.

• Upvote 2

Guest Mik75

I am totally with you on that! There should be an offline mode. It can't be true, that the whole camera system doesn't work at all if there are any problems with the internet connection. It already happened several times for me (due to problems on my end, my provider). 

As if our hobby isnt sometimes frustrating enough with all the sim crashes, oom's and other addons suddenly deciding to stop playing nice...i really dont need another layer of frustration caused by "external" issues that arent our fault at all.

If you have only limited simulator time per week due to other tasks and duties this is just unbelievably frustrating

And when I buy a software that requires permanent server access in order to work, i expect a server infrastructure that is monitored and maintained 24/7, including immediate customer updates

You better fix this quickly, i'm still eligible for an EZDok v2 upgrade discount....

• Upvote 6