Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

FSDT KMEM Pauses

Im getting pauses on the takeoff roll/approach into MEM. This happens regardless of scenery options, aircraft, weather engine. FSDT recently released a new installer for MEM as well as for the Addon Manager. 

I uninstalled the old MEM and reinstalled the new one. I am however still getting this pause..only at MEM and no other FSDT scenery. Its really annoying. I'm using thee YouControl native P3D objects.

I've also messed around with Anti-popup and a few other FSDT scenery settings and nothing seems to work. 

Can anyone help please, the scenery is beautiful and FSDT seems to think that it isn't a problem with MEM but with my setup and they're not offering any solutions.

Thanks!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I had some pauses (it was a known issue) with the early versions of KMEM, but that has all been fixed by the last few updates....strange you're still having them.  Is that the only airport this happens at?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Yes Sir and I own everything they make. 

6 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I had some pauses (it was a known issue) with the early versions of KMEM, but that has all been fixed by the last few updates....strange you're still having them.  Is that the only airport this happens at?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

6 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I think I have pauses at every FSDT airport. It has to do with the way the scenery is drawn as you move down the runway.

NAX669.png

43 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Yes Sir and I own everything they make. 

I'm in the same boat.  I get pauses with the 777 going down the runway and, also, taxiing near the terminal.  Not as bad with the A320.  My other FSDT airports are pretty good.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Try disabling SODE and see if that helps.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

20 minutes ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

Try disabling SODE and see if that helps.

How do I do that?

Ron Hamilton

OK I found a way to disable SODE but it still studders like 7 times on the takeoff roll, its soooo annoying. 

Ron Hamilton

It does it my end too. I suggested SODE as I have not had time to troubleshoot yet. It is annoying, and ruins the whole experience. I am starting to wonder if it is GSX.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

14 minutes ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

It does it my end too. I suggested SODE as I have not had time to troubleshoot yet. It is annoying, and ruins the whole experience. I am starting to wonder if it is GSX.

OK well I'll disable GSX and see how it goes. 

Ron Hamilton

10 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

OK well I'll disable GSX and see how it goes. 

Let us know. Cheers Ron.

1 minute ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

Let us know. Cheers Ron.

So I completely removed GSX from my PC and it didn't solve the problem. 

I get the studders at the exact some point for the same length every time I test.

I truly think its just the airport. I think I'm going to uninstall it and steer clear of FSDT. 

• Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

Yes, I am quite disappointed as you are. I am getting the pauses at PHNL as well.

Hi Gents,

Do you guys use to run P3D from an HDD drive? If so, migrate  everything to a SSD and see if helps with stutters at FSDT airports (t/o and app).

Anti pop-up 30 in GSX addon manager also helps in my case: only have a very long frame (1sec) in approach something around 10sm from the airport.

Cheers,

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX