Sign in to follow this  
strider1

Rizen and Windows 10 Spyware !

On 3/1/2017 at 3:46 AM, Jimm said:

I must have gotten a special version of Windows 10 because I have zero ads and I have yet to see any type of malware, deceptive advertising or blatant spam over a simple web browser.  The only thing I found the Edge browser excels at is downloading Chrome.  I have seen pop-ups on the Edge browser about using Chrome as my default browser, but that's it.  I've cleared out my start menu of any crapware games or any other "useful" MS apps.

What PMDG policy do you speak of?  Is it the first and last names thing?  I'd have to agree with them on that one.

Don't misconstrue my previous statements as being that naive and innocent not to protect my identity.  I take steps in the form of using the features built in to Windows 10 to not provide Microsoft with.  I also use Spybot's Anti-Beacon app, which covers the rest.  Within the last 3 years or so, I've had two bank accounts and one credit card hacked.  I lost over $2000 to fraudulent charges made by some scum of the earth with nothing better to do, but I got it back with due diligence and keen observation.  Since then, I never let it get to me, scare me, or cause paranoia, because why should I let them win?  Same goes for security and privacy in my OS.  Microsoft offered this OS to me for free, and I accepted it, as well as whatever terms they set forth.  If they breach those terms and I find out they are responsible, then i am within my right to take action...it's that simple.

running  win  10 on my lap  top   and  never had  any issues  with adds or  any type of malware   and  havnt  touched  or turned  anything  off

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On 3/2/2017 at 7:02 AM, rjfry said:

Unplug  your pc from the internet then only your mobile phone will be spying on you .

Ray

better unplug  the  smart  tv   since  thats  connected  to the net as well:mellow:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

My TV is not that smart no wifi or net connection,

Ray.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Android phones  have been found to have malware installed from new, good old google at least they collect data for fun.

The moral of the story is never do or print anything on the web you would not be comfortable with the public knowing.

PS that reminds me I must delete the nude photos of me on my cloud account.

Ray fry.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg