Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

I need a bit of help taxing with the FS Labs a320

I found out that the , allows you to turn the wheel while on the ground, but... Am I supposed to hold it? How do I manage the throttle AND hold the key? I can't turn manage the throttle, and turn I need 3 hands for that.  Is there a way to make it so that pressing it locks it until you press it again?

52 minutes ago, Dragonmount said:

I found out that the , allows you to turn the wheel while on the ground, but... Am I supposed to hold it? How do I manage the throttle AND hold the key? I can't turn manage the throttle, and turn I need 3 hands for that.  Is there a way to make it so that pressing it locks it until you press it again?

All you have to do is hit the comma key. You do not have to hold it down. Once you're lined up on the runway hit it again. It's best to read the manual to see exactly how it works.

NAX669.png

You can go into the MCDU Options>Controls>Rudder Peddles and choose to make the comma a sticky key, so it will stay down until you are ready to release it.

You can even choose to have a warning message show when it is engaged.

5 hours ago, Dragonmount said:

Where is the manual anyway? I've looked for it, it didn't come with the download that I can see.

Hi,

If you read the introduction carefully you will see during the first stages of installation you will install the document and data for the aircraft (which you do not install to FSX directory). There you will find a Documentation folder which includes all manuals.

Cheers
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Is it called documentation? I've looked all over my hard drive, and have yet to find it. Should I do a reinstall?

8 hours ago, Dragonmount said:

Is it called documentation? I've looked all over my hard drive, and have yet to find it. Should I do a reinstall?

Hi, yes please do a reinstall if you can, if you follow installation instruction you will know it is in the first installer.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

8 hours ago, Dragonmount said:

the  documentation  if  you look  should be  in the start menu(its is  for  fsx  dont  now about  p3d) under  fslabs    under  fsx  icon.  About the ,  key  you dont have  to use  this  key  you can assign  any  key you like  since  it  didnt  work  for me  either   so now  using the key  number  5 as long the key you select  doesnt  conflict  with any other  key assignments.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

glad  that you have  found  them  thought  doing  a re instatll   wasnt  a good idea, usually  never  is  any way

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg