Sign in to follow this  
Navigator43

747 Updates

Good day simmers, I just want to say that I don't have any issues regarding the queen. But that being said I'm just curious to know has there been any updates at all since release? Thanks guys 

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

45 minutes ago, aushie said:

Good day simmers, I just want to say that I don't have any issues regarding the queen. But that being said I'm just curious to know has there been any updates at all since release? Thanks guys 

I don't think there has been any updates. When there is an update the community will be notified in the PMDG General Forum in a pinned topic.

Hi,

And also the update would appear in the operation center with a notification.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

The "quick" answer is no.

The long answer of how to get this information even quicker is that you simply need to open the Operations Center. It will notify you. If you're still not convinced, select the aircraft in the drop down and check the versions page. This procedure is a lot quicker than loading your browser, going to AVSIM, posting a question, and waiting for the responses.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

9 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

This procedure is a lot quicker than loading your browser, going to AVSIM, posting a question, and waiting for the responses.

No doubt, but then we don't get the privilege, pleasure and honor of interacting with you Kyle...

spacer.png

That sounds about as appealing as the privilege, pleasure and honor of a Monday morning without coffee.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Well, I'm here to help, bother Kyle, where I can.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

This procedure is a lot quicker than loading your browser, going to AVSIM, posting a question, and waiting for the responses.

Especially now after the update of AVSIM forums. Am I the only to find it much slower than before? I didn't see any recent topic about it.

Sorry off topic.

• Upvote 1

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

The forum upgrade process took some time and I believe they were working on some feature upgrades throughout the past several days. I have noticed a significant increase in smoothness over the last day or so. 

• Upvote 1

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

9 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

The "quick" answer is no.

The long answer of how to get this information even quicker is that you simply need to open the Operations Center. It will notify you. If you're still not convinced, select the aircraft in the drop down and check the versions page. This procedure is a lot quicker than loading your browser, going to AVSIM, posting a question, and waiting for the responses.

Thanks Kyle wish I could be as smart as you go by the way I had lots of time so that is not an issue Lol, still get to talk to you though lol

8 hours ago, Budbud said:

Especially now after the update of AVSIM forums. Am I the only to find it much slower than before? I didn't see any recent topic about it.

Sorry off topic.

I agree it is a lot slower than before

I was sorta wondering the same thing but on a different note.  Is this the "cleanest" release that has ever been?  By that I mean usually after a few days or a week most add-ons have an update/service pack release.  But it's almost been a month and none appear needed.

Amazing.  Great job!

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

1 hour ago, aushie said:

Thanks Kyle wish I could be as smart as you go by the way I had lots of time so that is not an issue Lol, still get to talk to you though lol

haha - callin' me smart is like puttin' an elevator in an outhouse...just don't belong...

(Movie reference, for those who miss the random line.)

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers