Sign in to follow this  
BlakeWilliams

Can't Find Liveries

Hey Hey,

I just purchased the 747 V3. However, I can't find the liveries for it. When I go into the downloads section for liveries - its not there. When I try to download the 747 V2 liveries, it says that it can't located the aircraft inside my FSX folder. Am I doing something wrong? My Ops Center wont open due to an error, for which I've already submitted a support ticket for. I thought however, that I didn't need to the Ops center to download and install liveries. 

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Hi,

As far as I know, you cannot download liveries for the QOTS II out of the operation center.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

any previous liveries (for the original 747) will not work for the new one. 

4 hours ago, BlakeWilliams2222 said:

Am I doing something wrong?

Usually means you're selecting the wrong version in the drop down. Be careful to select the one for the sim you're using: FSX, FSX:SE, or P3D.

Kyle Rodgers

14 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Usually means you're selecting the wrong version in the drop down. Be careful to select the one for the sim you're using: FSX, FSX:SE, or P3D.

Hi Kyle, 

You mean in the Operation Center, I guess. As the OP cannot open the Operation center due to error, he tried to download the liveries for the old 747 from the website and instal them for the QOTS II but it cannot work.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

2 hours ago, Budbud said:

he tried to download the liveries for the old 747 from the website and instal them for the QOTS II but it cannot work.

Yeah. I guess I can't fault people for trying this, but at the same time, the action makes no sense to me.

Kyle Rodgers