Sign in to follow this  
DaveCT2003

VATSIM Course - For Beginners

About 6 weeks ago OVPA announced our hosting of a Introduction to VATSIM course for Aerosoft customers.  Since then we've had a few openings due to people's schedules changing.  This 3 hour course will be held this coming weekend, March 4th at 1600 GMT.  We presently have three (3) open spots for people to attend, so we've opened the course up to the flight sim community.  We will fill these spots on a first come basis.

AGE LIMIT:  For legal reasons, the minimum age to attend this course is 13 (we are obligated to verify this), though most of those registered for the course are over the age of 24.  Thirteen years of age is also the minimum requirement for VATSIM Membership.

The Course Syllabus and the rest of the information you'll need can be found HERE.

Please address any question to me via the link provided in the Course Syllabus.

Best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Now down to 2 spots left.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

We're down to one open spot in the course.

If we fill the last spot, I'll be happy to take alternates (standbys) in case one or more of those registered are unable to attend, though as of today everyone has reconfirmed their reservation for the course.

Due to our work with developers and upcoming software products, I don't think we'll be able to hold this course again for some time to come.

Dave Hodges