Sign in to follow this  
Katoun

24 hours of Milviz madness

Starts Thursday 2nd March at 23:00 and ends Friday 3rd March 23:00 (EST)
Everything at 50%

731x731.jpg

• Upvote 2

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

13 hours ago, Katoun said:

Starts Thursday 2nd March at 23:00 and ends Friday 3rd March 23:00 (EST)
Everything at 50%

Would you also provide a link, Katoun? I can only suppose it will be the Milviz website directly?

Cheers, Gerold

Spoiler

Hardware: Intel i9-13900K @ 4.2 Ghz, BENQ EW3270U (3840*2160), 32 GB RAM DDR5-6000, Gigabyte Gaming OC Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 16 GB, Samsung 980 Pro M.2: 1 TB (Win 11-System), Samsung 870 QVO SSD: 2 TB (MSFS), 2 * Samsung 850 EVO SSD: 1 TB (P3D 4.5 HF3) & 500 GB (spare). Scenery / Add-Ons: Lots of commercial & freeware sceneries. Plus REX Weather Force (MSFS), FS Global Mesh 2010, ActiveSky_P3Dv4, ASCA, EzDok v3, Pro-ATC/X and REX 4 Texture Direct (all for P3D).

Yes, haakeger, it is from the site directly.

newtie: The Beaver is under the knife having her nose lengthened and will emerge shortly.

• Upvote 1

If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Would any Milviz customers suggest/list their favorite Milviz aircraft and product? Which would you recommend? With the sale coming up, this would be a good time to grab one or two.

I have the Cessna twin and the Baron 55 and think they're both super simulations.

Thanks

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

34 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

Which would you recommend?

All. Milviz is a superior developer delivering superior products with excellent service.

I own almost all of their aircraft. It's an extraordinarily realistic experience that few competitors have successfully duplicated. This will be self evident with your additional  purchases.

Now, where's that Beaver hidin'?

Pity the KIng Air 350i isn't out yet!!!    Its been a long wait.

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

If I remember right there was some difficulties in buying directly from their site. Anti-virus off and what else? Never manged to complete the transaction there and this time the vendors are not obviously giving same discount.

Is this also for the 737?

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

The Baron is one of my favourite addons. 

Im interested in the 737-200. I understand there are problems with P3D V3. Does anyone have it working??

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Can you tell me exactly what went wrong? I have not heard of this before. If it happens again would you be so kind to send me a screencap so that we can sort this out?
Anti-virus off is only for installing the sims, not for viewing the website!
Best wishes - Kat

6 hours ago, Nurmblitz said:

If I remember right there was some difficulties in buying directly from their site. Anti-virus off and what else? Never manged to complete the transaction there and this time the vendors are not obviously giving same discount.

On 2/28/2017 at 11:46 AM, haakeger said:

Would you also provide a link, Katoun? I can only suppose it will be the Milviz website directly?

Here's a link - http://milviz.com/flight/

• Upvote 2

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I have their 737-200 combi. For the discounted price, it's a bargain. 

No issues here on the latest patch of P3D v3. 

The only thing - installer doesn't install their bonus WX (if you own it) radar into VC, it has to be done manually via panel configs apparently. 

Now, that bobcat looks rather tempting...