Sign in to follow this  
MattM1121

PFEtoXplane activation not working.

Greetings,

I purchased PFEToXplane last night and got my key. There is no documentation on what to do to get activated. The manual that comes with the download states that a key file is required. I found the registration.txt file and added my info to include the key. When I select "Activate" from within Xplane I just get a message about some form that's been filled out.

How do I get PFEToXplane activated? 

Thanks,

-Matt

Never mind. Duh...if I was paying attention the dialog alert explained it. Can the moderator remove this thread? It's really very non-helpful.

It's OK, no harm done.

The only guy who can delete posts is Alpha117, and he hasn't been on the forum for a long while :biggrin:

I'm not the mod here.

I don't think he ever had to delete a single thread on this forum. Don't get him started.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying offline ATC in X-Plane thanks to PF3 + PFEtoXPlane plugin combo.