Sign in to follow this  
Zaros

Touchdown Issue

Will stand  corrected  on this  but  you will find  that chase  plane  will have  nothing  to do  how   pmdg  behaves  in flight,  other wise  you will find  that  everyone  that has  chase  plane  will have  the  same  issues. All that chase plane  handles  is  the  views

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

9 hours ago, pete_auau said:

Will stand  corrected  on this  but  you will find  that chase  plane  will have  nothing  to do  how   pmdg  behaves  in flight,  other wise  you will find  that  everyone  that has  chase  plane  will have  the  same  issues. All that chase plane  handles  is  the  views

I know, I thought the exact same thing. But I couldn't ignore the fact that it only started happening after I installed chaseplane

Get rid of chaseplane?

Dan Downs KCRP

Try to raise your 'mesh resolution' setting. Flytampa advise at least 2m of mesh resolution to avoid scenery and elevation artifacts.

14 hours ago, downscc said:

Get rid of chaseplane?

No need  to,  not  the issue   here  otherwise  everyone  that has  chase  plane  will have  the  same  issue, most likely  the  cause  is   as  Richie  has  suggested  above  my post.  Beside  since you keep mentioning on  uninstalling  and  re installing  usually  doesnt  solve  the issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Do you guys happen to have crash detection off? I did, and when i turned it on, instead of the nose crashing down, the sim registered a crash. Which means that for some reason the plane is colliding with something, or mesh issues. I moved FT EHAM above all of my ORBX stuff in the scenery library and issue solved!

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, uhntissbaby111 said:

Do you guys happen to have crash detection off? I did, and when i turned it on, instead of the nose crashing down, the sim registered a crash. Which means that for some reason the plane is colliding with something, or mesh issues. I moved FT EHAM above all of my ORBX stuff in the scenery library and issue solved!

yep, FTX Central sets all ORBX scenery above all other scenery addons which may cause invisible obstacles you tend to fly into.. After setting the insertion point in the FTX Central settings below my Fly Tampa and Aerosoft airports I had almost no scenery crashes anymore (detect crashes off shows exactly the behaviour seen in the yt video)