Sign in to follow this  
BLACKCLIP

Xtreme prototypes GLJ25

13 hours ago, bakerman said:

Its by the way the same in FSX

That means it is not a P3D problem.

Just wondering if the panel was ok (day / nighttime) before installing the GTN mod?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Just for info:

Ryan's review, look at panel screenshots on page 5 .

The panel has light gray areas also ... like sunlight is hitting the panel in spots..

I also seen this difference in another post:

//gauge00=Lear_45_XML!PFD,248,119,536,800    <<<<< value of 800
gauge00=F1GTN!GTN750,248,119,536,600,UNIT1.VC <<<< value of 600

From the post i seen:
"
almost forgot:  GTN mod - First run the F1 gauge config for the Lear 25, then... find this entry in the panel.cfg and just use the line I have at the bottom.

[Vcockpit03]
Background_color=36,36,36
size_mm=1024
visible=1
pixel_size=1024,1024
no_luminous=1
texture=$GLJ25_02_G_C
//gauge00=Lear_45_XML!PFD,248,119,536,800
gauge00=F1GTN!GTN750,248,119,536,600,UNIT1.VC
"

Best Regards,

I also see the light grey area around the GTN once the sim starts to get dark (time).

Doesn't happen with the Real Air Duke Turbo so there must be a way to fix this.

Haven't spent too much time on trying to solve it yet, hopefully someone will find a solution.

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit

"Doesn't happen with the Real Air Duke Turbo so there must be a way to fix this."

True.

I do not see it any any aircraft I have.

Maybe something wrong with panel lighting in the Xtreme Prototype 25.

Best Regards,

On 28/03/2017 at 9:29 AM, vonmar said:

I have not purchased this aircraft yet.

How are the frame rates / performance with the F1 GTN750 in the panel?

I talked to the developer yesterday and he informed me that it will increase the price of the addon when releasing version 2.1. Who has not bought it yet is better to buy now.:biggrin:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

6 minutes ago, JLuis said:

I talked to the developer yesterday and he informed me that it will increase the price of the addon when releasing version 2.1. Who has not bought it yet is better to buy now.:biggrin:

Did the developer mention what was going to be fixed in the new version?

I am waiting for it to go on sale.

Best Regards,

3 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Did the developer mention what was going to be fixed in the new version?

I am waiting for it to go on sale.

Here by Alain, for Xtreme Prototypes Customer Support:

"All of them asked us not to change anything in the flight model, even though we are currently doing more tests in anticipation of version 2.1 to be released in the second quarter of 2017. Version 2.1 will be available at no charge to registered users of version 2.0 and will contain many new features and improvements over the current version, including a fully redesigned fuel system."

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Thanks for the feedback.

Pilots are still having problems installing V2.0 as you see here in the forum.

Maybe there will be fixes for these issues in the next XPT GLJ 25 V 2.x. later this year

Never know .. maybe P3D 64 bit version will be out by then (all FS add-ons would need a new update)??

Best Regards,

3 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

This sounds like a rip off if you have to use the FSX model in P3D.

Why is the XPT GLJ 25 v2.0 FSX model needed for P3D?

Is this a basically a FSX ported over aircraft?

Best Regards,

30 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Why is the XPT GLJ 25 v2.0 FSX model needed for P3D?

Is this a basically a FSX ported over aircraft?

I'm basing this off my understanding of what Ryan says in his post quoted above.

In the manual, which I assume everyone reads, of course, the dev explains that the P3D model has many more animations than the FSX model BUT that both FSX and P3D have a bug where you will get flashes, etc UNLESS you change two settings in the P3D.CFG file. 

If, for some reason, you do NOT want to make those changes, tghen your option is to use the FGSX model which has FEWER animations and doesn't need the setting.

I've made the settings change and, so far, have seen no ill effects. Other than fixing the issue with flashing textures noted, changing the setting had no effect on visuals, FPS or anything else.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Their new v2.1 Update ... when was it originally scheduled to be completed by ... for some reason I thought I had read by the end of June 2017?

Best Regards,

I would like to know too. 

José Luís

On 3/31/2017 at 7:20 AM, JLuis said:

"All of them asked us not to change anything in the flight model, even though we are currently doing more tests in anticipation of version 2.1 to be released in the second quarter of 2017.

Now nearing the end of July 2017.

Maybe the new version has many problems in testing over the past months?

I will wait to read reviews.

Best Regards,