Sign in to follow this  
BLACKCLIP

Xtreme prototypes GLJ25

Do You need to install the content to get the cockpit fix or does the client is enough ?

5 hours ago, Bushido5 said:

Do You need to install the content to get the cockpit fix or does the client is enough ?

Client only. You don't need to even re-install the plane but make sure if you modified the OPTIMIZE_PARTS entry (and set it to 0 in your config file as part of the work-around) that you put this back to 1.

The OPTIMIZE_PARTS issue was an undocumented simulator issue, not an addon issue. It is now fixed in Prepar3D® v4.1 and Lockheed Martin® thanked us for our assistance in tracking it down. Previous versions of Prepar3D® were simply "allergic" to the high number of animated parts in the virtual cockpit (part optimization logic issue). This is still the case for FSX and this is why the FSX version has less animations and features than the native Prepar3D® versions. The FSX version is compatible with all versions of Prepar3D®. However, to benefit from a fully animated virtual cockpit with hundreds of movable parts, we recommend Prepar3D® users to upgrade to v4.1 and install the native version for Prepar3D® v4.x that is available from our website. We are thankful to Lockheed Martin® for fixing this issue. This allows us to create better products!

Alain Rouleau

Producer - X-Series
Xtreme Prototypes, Inc.
Montreal (Canada)

"The OPTIMIZE_PARTS issue was an undocumented simulator issue, not an addon issue. It is now fixed in Prepar3D® v4.1"

Do you know if LM is going to fix it for P3Dv4 and P3DV3?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

"The OPTIMIZE_PARTS issue was an undocumented simulator issue, not an addon issue. It is now fixed in Prepar3D® v4.1"

Do you know if LM is going to fix it for P3Dv4 and P3DV3?

At this time we don't know, unfortunately. Maybe you should add your voice to ours and ask them (in the Prepar3D® forum).

Alain Rouleau

Producer - X-Series
Xtreme Prototypes, Inc.
Montreal (Canada)

Ladies and Gents, 

Amazing aircraft. Very impressed. In the spirit of the aircraft, I'm trying not to add the Flight1 GTN series if I can help it. However, I am very interested in the new Flight1 GNS 430 / 530 as I think the 530 and the Rex/Milviz Radar would look great together. 

I'm sure there are some answers burried in the forum but I'm very short on time due to our training requirements right now. So

If I purchase the Flight1 430 / 530 tonight, is it compatible with this aircraft from a both a functional stand point (will the AP follow it, etc.) and graphical (does it look and work correctly in the cockpit?). I do realize I would have to edit files just as you would for the GTN series but I was also hopeful someone already had a winning solution. 

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Stephen Luebbert

7 hours ago, cavcpt said:

Ladies and Gents, 

Amazing aircraft. Very impressed. In the spirit of the aircraft, I'm trying not to add the Flight1 GTN series if I can help it. However, I am very interested in the new Flight1 GNS 430 / 530 as I think the 530 and the Rex/Milviz Radar would look great together. 

I'm sure there are some answers burried in the forum but I'm very short on time due to our training requirements right now. So

If I purchase the Flight1 430 / 530 tonight, is it compatible with this aircraft from a both a functional stand point (will the AP follow it, etc.) and graphical (does it look and work correctly in the cockpit?). I do realize I would have to edit files just as you would for the GTN series but I was also hopeful someone already had a winning solution. 

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Stephen Luebbert

i'd recommend the new rxp gns530 with Roland Ifor's freeware wxr gauge for active sky.  

ap works perfectly fine, looks perfect.  

panel_opt2.jpg

configs, etc. at 

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=xtreme&CatID=p3dpan&Go=Search

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Hey guys,

i just bought the Lear for P3D v4.1. Unfortunately, i have no engine sound, only some click-spot-sounds...can anyone help?

There are some sound issues addressed in the installation manual.  One of those might be your problem.  Great aircraft by the way.  :biggrin:

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

29 minutes ago, le_mob20 said:

My fault....i don't know why but the P3Dv4 engine sound settings were reduced to 0%.

I'm glad that you resolved the problem. 

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

Absolutely fantastic aircraft. Looking forward to their next version update.

Stephen

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, le_mob20 said:

My fault....i don't know why but the P3Dv4 engine sound settings were reduced to 0%.

Do you use the FSLabs A320? For some reason on mine everytime I use it, it sets the engine sound settings to 0%. Have to check it everytime after flight. 

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090