Sign in to follow this  
chapstick

Is PMDG going to work with FSDT to integrate GSX pushback?

I've posted about this a couple times but PMDG has not responded. Straight up, is PMDG going to integrate GSX's pushback function into QOTSII? The violent shaking during pushback is driving me crazy but it's apparently something that can be resolved by working with GSX's developer. See this thread on their forum. Another developer's recently-released A320 integrates GSX's pushback function quite nicely and I've had zero issues with it. I'm hoping that PMDG can take the time to do the same. 

Thanks,

Alex Pugh

P.S. Because I know how some people on this forum are, yes I am aware that PMDG includes a pushback function. It does not match GSX's functionality, nor would I expect it to. 

I use GSX for pushback, no shaking at all for me, smooth and nice. Must be something with your system.

FSX:SE Win7 64

• Upvote 2

Per W Sweden

I also use GSX for pushback and don't have any issues with the PMDG 747. 

• Upvote 1

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11

Mine doesn't shake either.  Have you updated GSX using the installer from their site...not just the auto updates?  Sometimes auto updates don't update everything...

Mine did the shake when QOTSII first came out, but GSX has since updated and it no longer does it.

• Upvote 1

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

19 minutes ago, netshadoe said:

Mine doesn't shake either.  Have you updated GSX using the installer from their site...not just the auto updates?  Sometimes auto updates don't update everything...

Mine did the shake when QOTSII first came out, but GSX has since updated and it no longer does it.

I've uninstalled and did a full reinstall of the latest version from Feb. 02 downloaded from their site several times. No dice.

Alex Pugh

No issues here with GSX and the Queen. Not sure why you are having the issue but you seem to be alone with the issue in this thread at least.

From EGFF to YSSY

14 minutes ago, razalom said:

No issues here with GSX and the Queen. Not sure why you are having the issue but you seem to be alone with the issue in this thread at least.

Looks like it. But there have been other threads with people having the same problem. 

For anyone wondering what I'm talking about, I uploaded this video. It's the worst at the 1:20 mark when turning during push. 

4 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Looks like it. But there have been other threads with people having the same problem. 

For anyone wondering what I'm talking about, I uploaded this video. It's the worst at the 1:20 mark when turning during push. 

I've the same problem here.

no issues  here

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

7 hours ago, Chapstick said:

I've posted about this a couple times but PMDG has not responded. Straight up, is PMDG going to integrate GSX's pushback function into QOTSII? The violent shaking during pushback is driving me crazy but it's apparently something that can be resolved by working with GSX's developer. See this thread on their forum.

Read  that  post  on the fsdt  forum that you have  linked,  and  found it  quite  amusing   on how  he  states  he  sent  a email to pmdg  and  they  replied "answered that they find FSDT "unhelpful and untruthful"  the  thing is  pmdg  dont reply  to any emails

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have it also. Newest update of GSX...

Jan Maca

maca11

using PMDG 747 v3

P3D v 4.3

In regards to the violent shaking, are you guys using chaseplane by any chance? There was a bug that caused shaking during GSX pushback, it has been fixed by now but i'm not sure if its already fixed in the non-experimental alpha build too. 

Hi, i am not using chaseplane. However using FSFX precipitfx (the same producer). Can this cause the problém ?

JM

Jan Maca

maca11

using PMDG 747 v3

P3D v 4.3

Guest Badgers

I have the same issue as well, latest versions here. 

I have the same issue and I'm not using anything external for my view. No chaseplane or Ezdok.

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png